- American Eagle Outfitters is continuing its push in the mobile commerce space via a new partnership with Google Wallet.
- American Eagle to use the Google Wallet with in-store demonstrations in New York.
- Google Wallet is currently being used at American Eagle locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington and New York.
- Using Google Wallet, American Eagle consumers can pay for their purchases via their smartphone.
- Users with a Nexus S 4G smartphone can download the Google Wallet app to manage their accounts.
This Makes American Eagle Outfitters the latest to join the race of NFC Payments.
October 17, 2011